We are pleased to show customers appreciation for using TECHLIFE products. We decided to provide all of developers with SDK for embedding TCPSyphon/TCPSpout into the third party applications.
- Offering Static Library(Framework or .lib, .a format ) is scheduled( now, draft )
- Planning wider compatibility with devices not only on RaspberryPi but others on Windows 10
If you want build-in source code, we offer a license agreement besides regular sale. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in details of our license agreement / customization we’ve had consultation examples of on this product already. We will make efforts to provide service and application what you widely need, and appreciate your continuous support.Our GitHub – z37soft –
Syphon is created by Tom Butterworth and Anton Marini provides framework for VJ software. This framework is a library available connection between processes of image data on the identical host, and the architecture brought by IOSurface gives less delay. This utility allows image data as TCP/IP on network to realize network transparency. Compared with AirPlay, credibility might be lower, however this trait is small latency especially customized for VJ. By selecting the appropriate encode to network bandwidth you use, even on poor network environment it can carry out delivery without quality loss on image data.
Attention “AppNap” on OSX10.9
App Nap is a new feature in OS X Mavericks that automatically reduces system resources to certain applications that are not currently in use. But we don’t want to work it. Let’s disable!
defaults write sg.techlife.TCPSyphonClient NSAppSleepDisabled -bool YES
defaults write sg.techlife.TCPSyphonServer NSAppSleepDisabled -bool YES
- OS: OSX 10.7,10.8,10.9. and 10.8 is recommended. If you want to use these software on OSX10.9, Attention “AppNap” Trap!
- Network: router and/or wire-line connection supporting gigabit recommended, or Wi-Fi connection with 801.11n 5GHz
- Framerate: depends on network bandwidth, the number of connections from client to server. Targeting 60 fps
- DOWNLOAD the Latest Version
About version 1.90
- re-build by new SDK.
- fix reconnect function on client.
About version 1.82
- add ‘Check new version’ menu.
- fix bug when you select another server on client.
About version 1.81
- fix memory leak problem. so sorry…
About version 1.80
- fix localization problem.
About version 1.70
- Supported TurboJpeg(4:2:0 chrominance subsampling). faster and smaller even FullHD!
About version 1.60
Thanks to suggestion by DJ Oscar Troya.
- Stay on Menu-Bar.
- fix server’s reconnection algorithm.
- (Ver1.61) Display data size
About version 1.50
- supported multiple instance of TCPSyphonServer on a Host.(Max 10 instances)
About version 1.40
Thanks to suggestion by Resolume team.
- supported multiple Syphon outputs in host application.
About version 1.30
- fix rarely crash problem
About version 1.20
- disabled AppNap on OSX10.9
- automatically try reconnecting when disconnection.
About version 1.10
- supported PNG encode, fix to query IP Address
About version 1.00
- Quick-build release
- TCPSyphon, test suite, and our provided reference implementations are licensed under a Simplified BSD software license.
Copyright 2014-2015 z37soft (Nozomu Miura). All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.