- OS: iOS8.0 or later. iPhone or iPad, This app is optimized for iPhone6.
- OS: Minimum: Android OS4.1(API Level16), Recommend: 5.0(API Level21).
- Network: recommended, WiFi connection with 801.11n 5GHz
- Framerate: depends on network bandwidth and image quality
- Attention about Battery and Overheating problem.
Record( iOS only )
Newly added function is that you can save received images as movie file in their resolutions in PhotoLibrary. The bit rate can be specified at “Bit Rate”; selectable from 512Kb, 1Mb and 5Mb, of SettingView. To save a movie file, after setting ”Record” on, close SettingView, then it starts. When reopening SettingView, recording is stopped, and its movie file is saved in PhotoLibrary. Once recording is finished,”Record” option is will be set to Off. Please check free space on your device in order to save a file in high resolutions or long length.
This system is provided as system on development with NO warranty with respect to the quality and performance.
Please be reminded that we do NOT accept liability or/and guarantee any loss or damage arising from usage of this software.
It would be encouragement for our future development and production if you contact us with requests and examples of your using way/ style etc. by the below desk.